Martha Stewart has a project on her site wherein she printed out a picture and did like a paint-by-number with glitter kind of thing. I would love to provide you the link, but I can’t find it. The project was on the front page of MarthaStewart.com for days, so I’m sure it’s there somewhere, but I can’t find it. I thought it looked really cool, but it was far too ambitious for me.
However, being me, I figured there was a way to twist it up and Mary-ize it a bit. So I used the pumpkin picture that I posted a couple days ago, picked 5 pumpkins, and glittered both pumpkin and stem. The result was so cool, that I decided I needed to do something with it. That’s where the altered canvas comes in. I told you I love glitter. If you look closely, you can see the black glitter spider web on the right.
I think this turned out really great!
On a related note, I really wish the sun would come out one day. Not only do I have the “haven’t-seen-sun-in-days-blahs”, but the lighting is terrible for taking blog pictures.