Well, I have crawled out from under my glitter hangover (or maybe it was the flu) to blog again. Rejoice!
I have been wanting to share the story of this Don Juan from St. Joseph, MO.
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. — A northwest Missouri home was declared a total loss after a fire blamed on a cigarette and a lawnmower.
Fire investigators in St. Joseph said a man was smoking a cigarette while working on his lawnmower Monday in a bedroom of the home. TV station KQTV reports the combination sparked a fire that heavily damaged the house and sent the man to the hospital.
His injuries were not considered life-threatening. A woman who was also home at the time was unhurt.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
Why did I call him Don Juan? Well, it’s possible that I have Don Juan and Don Quixote mixed up. But I’m pretty sure I mean Don Juan. Anyway, the one who gets all the chicks. Because you know what they say about men who work on their lawnmowers in the bedroom, don’t you?
THEY GET ALL THE CHICKS!